CNBLUE have released two 30 second MV teasers on January 10th and 1th preparing fans for their big comeback!
CNBLUE have been teasing fans for the past few weeks as they anticipate a huge comeback with their new album ‘RE:BLUE‘. The newly revealed title track, ‘I’m Sorry’ was written and composed by Jung Yonghwa, marking the first self-penned title track from CNBLUE for any of their Korean releases since debut. The pressure is on the band to have a successful album even more so this time around.
The first MV teaser was revealed yesterday along with a teaser image for the album jacket, that possess a very manly, Rock and Roll feel. The edgy photos and MV were taken and filmed during the band’s trip to England last September.
‘RE:BLUE‘ includes five new tracks and the English version of ‘Where you are’ rounds out the song listing for the band’s 4th Mini Album since their Korean debut three years ago. The first ‘BLUE‘ teaser, released yesterday showed CNBLUE in a grittier image than they have previously for any of their Korean comebacks which fans are most excited about. The meaning behind ‘RE: BLUE‘ signifies a renewed outlook and fresh feel for the band as they progress in their musical tastes and growth.
The new album along with the full title track MV will be released on Monday, January 14th 2013.
**PLEASE DO NOT ALTER LOGOS ON IMAGES/ PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST/ Share OR COPY/ PASTE ANYTHING ON COLORMECNBLUE w/o Proper Credit OR Permission/ DO NOT HOTLINK IMAGES OR LINKS/ Always Link back to COLORMECNBLUE**
**Featured on KpopStarz.com on behalf of CNBLUESTORM**
- [News] CNBLUE Announce Tracklist For 4th Mini Album, ‘RE: BLUE’ (colormecnblue.com)
- [News] CNBLUE’s Handsome Good Looks Shine in Comeback Album Teaser Pics (colormecnblue.com)
- [News] CNBLUE Show off Acting Skills With Four Emotional Comeback Teaser Clips (colormecnblue.com)
- [Pic | Vid] 130111 CNBLUE’s ‘RE: BLUE’ 2nd MV Teaser & HD Screen Caps (colormecnblue.com)
- [Pic] 130110 CNBLUE Reveal 1st ‘RE: BLUE’ London Shot Promo Teaser (colormecnblue.com)